Skate rental service can be found in the building next to the ice rink. Available to you, there are 55 pairs of skates of different sizes.
How to rent skates:
- the customer pays a rental fee of 50 CZK at the ticket office for one pair and one rental period
- the ticket office clerk shall give you a skate card (indicating the size and number of the pair of skates)
- the customer shall submit the skate card downstairs at the rental service
- a refundable deposit of 1000 CZK is then paid against a receipt
- the customer is issued a pair of skates and can go skating
- after returning the skates, the customer gets a refund of the deposit paid (refund of the deposit can not be claimed without both the receipt and skates, please save your receipt carefully!!)
The skate sharpening service is located in the same premises as the skate rental - i.e. inside the building.
You can have your skates professionally sharpened during the public skating times - see the price list and opening hours here
Chip wristbands can be used at all of our sports venues
and in addition you get a 20% discount for the each admissions!!
Discount applies by topping up your credit with a minimum amount of CZK 1000.
I want to spare